South Sudan, English
1. There shall be established by the President of the Republic a Commission to be known as National Constitutional Review Commission within six months from coming into force of this constitution.
2. The President of the Republic shall, after consultation with the Political Parties, Civil Society and other stakeholders appoint the Chairperson, Deputy Chairperson and members of the Commission.
5. The Commission shall be established with due regard for gender, political, social and regional diversity of South Sudan in recognition of the need for inclusiveness, transparency and equitable participation. Each member of the Commission shall have the requisite competence and technical expertise and experience to contribute to fulfilling the mandate of the Commission.
6. The Commission shall review the Transitional Constitution and collect views and suggestions from all the stakeholders including any changes that may need to be introduced to the current system of governance.
8. The Commission shall conduct a nation-wide public information programme and civic education on constitutional issues.