Czech Republic, English
(1) Parenthood and the family are under the protection of the law. Special protection is guaranteed to children and adolescents.
(2) Pregnant women are guaranteed special care, protection in labour relations, and suitable work conditions.
(3) Children, whether born in or out of wedlock, enjoy equal rights.
(4) It is the parents' right to care for and raise their children; children have the right to upbringing and care from their parents. Parental rights may be limited and minor children may be removed from their parents' custody against the latters' will only by the decision of a court on the basis of the law.
(5) Parents who are raising children have the right to assistance from the state.
(6) Detailed provisions shall be set by law. (Charter, Art. 32)